Advertise on our Web Page

REACH Leadership STEAM Academy offers a rich and robust website that is full of great and amazing content that not only keeps parents coming back each and every week but also entices new visitors every day! The REACH Website averages 300 new views per day. Of these views, over 40% are unique or new visitors while the remaining 60% are repeat visitors.

What are some of the benefits of being an advertiser on the REACH website?

Besides helping to contribute to a public charter school that offers an intensive STEAM academic curriculum for elementary children in our community, REACH is a college preparatory elementary school with a focus on STEM and Art. Your donations will help support our rigorous academic program. By placing your advertisement on the REACH website, you and/or your company may potentially reach up to 40,000 new customers each month.

We are now offering three different advertising packages: Cub, Lion, and Lion’s Pride Pack.

The Cub Package $500/ mo

Two placements on the REACH website and one mention in our monthly newsletter.

Lion Package $1,000/mo.

Includes Cub Package and additional mentions on REACH website.

Lion’s Pride Pack $2,500-$5,000/mo

Includes a combination of the Cub and Lion Packages as well as a pop-up on the REACH website, encouraging our visitors to either subscribe or visit your home page or product  page and check out all of the services you have to offer on your website. We will also make a 1/4 to a full size page advertisement in our monthly newsletter. You may also have the ability to have your ad designed by our graphic design team and get the ad printed and distributed during the month your ads are running.

See ad placement locations Below.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

REACH Advertising Request Form
You may choose to Type in the text you would like for us to use for your advertisements here.
Drop a file here or click to upload Choose File
Maximum upload size: 67.11MB
These files will be used As-Is on our website, newsletter and social media post. Please refer to our advertising Q&A for content guidelines.

Space is limited! To participate in our online marketing program, contact our Webmaster/ Graphic Designer Marc Garrett at Call 951-534-7932 for inquiries.

Print Friendly
@reachroyals on Twitter
26 people follow @reachroyals
Twitter Pic steamaca Twitter Pic SeaWorld Twitter Pic KaylaRen Twitter Pic charterc Twitter Pic silvia24 Twitter Pic vscelise Twitter Pic Christin Twitter Pic DoubleU0
The amount of excitement these scholars had on their way to Science Camp was so encouraging! We miss them already ✨#6thgradersrock #reachleadershipacademy #year6Representing The Dream✨
Thank you, Dr. King. Your legacy lives on at REACH Leadership Academy #swipe #neverstopdreaming #MLK #spreadlove #year6 #reachleadershipacademyHappy New Year, Reach family ✨ 2017, thanks for all the laughs ✌🏽 2018, we’re ready for you! #newyearsamereach #year6 #reachleadershipacademy #throwback #reminiscencingReminiscing on last year’s color run, while preparing for today’s superhero run! Join us on our new campus as we make new memories 🌊 #flashbackfriday #jogathon #year6 #reachleadershipacademy #memoriesforalifetimeThe color of friendship ❤️💛🖤💚💙 #year6 #onfridayswerepourhouses #reachkids #reachleadershipacademyWe are loving our new campus! Can't you tell 😉✨ #fridayvibes #newyearnewcampus #reachleadershipacademy #year6Happy Friday from our new campus ✨ Hope you're having as good a day as our Kinder friends ☺️#newyearnewcampus #year6 #reachleadershipacademy #reachkidsIn case you were wondering, our first day of school was superb ✏️☝🏼 #reachleadershipacademy #year6 #day1Our admin team at this morning's Ribbon Cutting Ceremony! 🎈#newyearnewcampus #year6 #reachleadershipacademySneak peak into our new facility! Swing by our annual Meet and Greet on August 22nd to see the finished product and meet your teachers!! #newyearnewcampus #year6 #reachleadershipacademyIt is officially the last week of school! And for the first time in REACH history, we must bid a graduating class adieu! Our first graduating class! How exciting to be part of this vision! Our 6th graders have grown so much and we are so excited to see them blossom and shake the world! #tearfultuesday #notready #bittersweet #3days #year5 #reachscholars #reachleadershipacademyOn Friday, we held our annual Donuts for Dads celebration 🍩 Thank you to all the fathers who came out and had breakfast with your kiddos. We love the support! #fathersday #unclesday #godfathersday #donutsfordads #year5 #reachleadershipacademy